Kinneret Day School, like all non-profit independent schools, relies on both tuition and charitable gifts to support its ongoing operations and initiatives. The generosity of Kinneret families, alumni and friends help us to minimize tuition increases and to maintain Kinneret’s position as one of the best Jewish day schools in the country.
Kinneret raises money through the Annual Campaign, and through annual school events, projects and programs. The success of Kinneret’s fundraising efforts depends on the help and support of our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Amy Hibshoosh at [email protected]. Thank you for your help and commitment to Kinneret.
Heartfelt thanks to all the generous supporters who have made donations to Kinneret Day School’s 2022-2023 Annual Campaign.
The 2023-24 campaign stays open until June 2024.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Zelle – sent to [email protected]
- Credit Card – Click here to donate via Credit Card using PayPal. Kinneret Day School will incur a 2.2% fee for donations made through PayPal. Please consider adding an additional 2.2% to your gift to absorb this expense.
- Checks or Money Orders – should be made payable to Kinneret Day School
- Securities Gifts – Gifting appreciated securities allows you to deduct the full value of the gift without incurring capital gains. If you are considering a gift of securities, please contact the School Office at (718) 548-0900 for instructions and more information.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer matching gift programs or donor incentive programs that can increase the value of a donor’s gift. Please check with your company to see if it participates in a matching gift program.